Friday, December 14, 2012

"UP" rings and "FUN" rings.....


'Tis the Season!!!  

I appreciate all the encouraging words we share with one another, especially during the Holiday Seasons.  I believe that we all want to make a difference in this world, however large and/or however small.  One of the items I created for the fall craft show were these "UP" rings.  I have made the bauble rings you also see in the pictures for a long time, but God gave me an idea when I saw some brown marbled paper that was over a hundred years old....  I had purchased some of these brass blank rings and glass cabochons awhile ago.  Always looking for ways in my creating to be an encouragement to others and thus these rings were born!  I only have 10 left.  Purchased some more ring blanks and cabochons to make more, but it will not probably get done until after the first of the year....too much to do.  I put the remaining inventory in my etsy shop.  I hope that all of you stopping by know that...
 "You're beautiful in His eyes"!!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie,
    Those rings you designed are wonderful!! I love the encouraging messages you put on each one. Everyone needs a word of encouragement for sure!! I hope you have a very blessed and happy Christmas, my friend~love and blessings to you~Vicki

    ReplyDelete