Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Handmade Pendant Necklaces celebrating the Psalms!!!

 Have been enjoying making some jewelry lately with some pendants that I have collected.  The first one here has a picture from a pinback antiques book.  The picture is covered with a watch crystal.  The rest of the pictures are of a line of Psalms jewelry pieces.  The front pendant has a small central circle area where there is a number taken from a 100 year old book.  For instance, this number is "231" which represents Psalms 23:1.  On the back, I have also taken 100 year old paper from a book called, "Weaver of Dreams" and printed in small font the Scripture verse.  Decoupaged and glazed over this.  I am really excited how these turned out!  I have put these in my etsy shop and also in my own physical store here in our small town.  Most of the necklaces have silver chains but the Psalms 23:1 and the "give" necklace have fabric braided chains that one can just slip over the head!  Let me know what you think!  Thanks.....



















No comments:

Post a Comment