Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy getting my shop ready!!!



It is all about deciding whether I am going to turn the "knob" and go through the door and start this

new adventure.....



......or just stand there and admire the door and do nothing. It is scary! Well, I have turned the knob, walked through the door and am plunging into this new adventure of being a business owner. I wish this was the door to my new shop but it isn't. It is one of the many fabulous doors of one of my bosses....I have several very part-time jobs! Excited, scared and asking for prayers!!!


Thanks,

deb


2 comments:

  1. hiya debbie...my prayers & support you have. blest be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It is always better to try something new, rather than wish you had!
    Always Move Forward!

    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete