Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Homecoming Parade in Redfield...Pheasant Season coming, too!

October 1st was Homecoming. No, we didn't win the football game, darn! It was great fun though. We love the parade. My husband and I scramble with the best of them for the candy....then we don't have to buy more for Halloween! This year, one of the banks threw t-shirts, another group threw measuring tapes, then we have those running for office and then if we are lucky, some throw candy bars!!! We are easily entertained here!!!



This fancy lady is Bobbi and she and her husband (the other person in purple to Bobbi's right, Jeremy) run our Anytime Fitness here in Redfield. I asked her to give me a pose. Isn't she great!!! Love the boots!!!



My son Isaac is there with the trombone looking way too serious!




Small town America, Folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment