Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello!!!!


Well, I have created more and need to get pictures of all that. I took a great leap this last week and gave my notice at one of my jobs. It was a job I loved but was pulling too much out of me emotionally and physically. I am fortunate that Joe works full-time and we have medical through him. I know that many are not that fortunate and have to both work full-time. It was a very hard decision as I, like many was getting much of my self worth from bringing home a decent paycheck every 2 weeks. I was having no time to create, everything rushed and trying to squeeze this and that in and not meeting the needs of my family and the house and other involvements in the community.

Hope this finds everyone having a great day. Our own cat (this isn't a picture of him) was lost for over a week. Eventually found him in a nearby garage trapped inside and was Oscar so glad to see me and I was glad more for Joe to see Oscar. Joe is more the cat lover.
The leaves are falling, changing, blowing....it is beautiful! Good day.....debbie

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found your cat! And I'm sure that was a tough decision to quit the other job but one you know was right. Now everything else will fall into place. Can't wait to see all your creations; I'm sure you are busy getting ready for the sale. Please show us everything and I would love to see your table/booth setup too. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete