Friday, October 15, 2010

Craft Show Tomorrow....excited, no way to contain it!!!

Just like the water flowing here....well, it reminds me (this picture) of how I am feeling. Excited and waterfalls are exciting. The water, well, just like my excitement....there is no way to contain it and it just keeps flowing out of me. The plants are green, the flowers are blooming....LIFE! There will be lots of LIFE tomorrow as hundreds and hundreds of men and women will be perusing by. The rocks...obstacles may get in the way. Praying for smooth travel, transport of stuff and setting up and tearing down. And really...BELIEVING it will all just flow and go well! Yes, that is what I will be believing!!! I plan to take lots of pictures and will share them with you all.


Have a great day!!! deb:)

1 comment:

  1. I have faith you are going to have a great day tomorrow!! It amazes me how much you are able to get done. More than anything, have fun! (and be sure to tell us all about it!)

    ReplyDelete