Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Close-ups from the Craft Show!!!

These heating grates came from a house built in 1908. They all sold except for my Elvis Presley tribute grate! Have this one at the store now!





My Fun Rings and button/bead bracelets were a hit! Gals even were trying on the rings and saying how "fun" this is...thus, I said why they are called "fun" rings!


Last year, I made another picture holder with vintage coat buttons. Again, I put one together and someone took it home! There goes some more of those one of a kind buttons!!!



The Angel Song ornaments ended up as a great display! Sold some of those and put them in the store now. I was so thrilled about these and if you want to read a great book, read Angel Song by Sheila Walsh.



These were my glitter shakers with little inspiring words or initials on them. One of those eye candy things, I guess!



I don't know if I sold any of my earrings at the show...have sold them at the store. For the show I punched holes in the cards so I could hang them. Had many comments on how clever the display was with the old decks of cards.



Put some of my cameo compacts in the show along. I tell people these are original photographs. Always reminding people that these ARE one of a kind creations!



Ah, my pincushions! Above is a planter that is a violin. Below are more made fromplanters. This was so enjoyable. I really like all the different kind of planters that are made. Do not have as good luck with the "plants" part as far as keeping them alive. Hey, one does not
have to water these!!!


Sugar bowls...enjoy without all the calories!!!



Memory wire bracelets, too. This time I printed up contact cards....hopefully that will generate more interest for the future!



Birthday cake anyone!!!


Glitter tags!


My "Children of the King" series! The shelves made a great display for those!





Paperweights in glass and using lids from various china pieces!



My Forever Flowers made from scarves and a picture I put together with a little guy I thought looked like a "Ralph".


More paperweights and a pincushion!



My Jelly Roll Scarves that I crocheted and put a vintage button on each. You can position them anyway you want and do not have to deal with the long tails from regular scarves. Main purpose is to keep the neck warm and you can wear them with jackets and regular shirts.



My grates were a great seller!

My journals made from decoupaging photos from a coffee table National Geographic book onto composition notebooks. Gone With the Wind....a great book and movie! Of course, the book was way better! Used a metal pumpkin to hold more button magnets!


More hair pins!!!


Well, I hope that you enjoyed the "show"!

No comments:

Post a Comment