Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Button Bead Bracelets!!! Craft show just around the corner!!!

My inventory was low with the button/bead bracelets! They went over so well last year at the craft show in Faulkton, South Dakota. I won't be bringing as many and will have to make more after the show for the store. I ran out of glass beads in the black, bronze and white. Can you imagine actually running out of beads! So, having fun and looking forward to the show and sharing with Peggy and am so thankful for my husband helping me. I will take pictures at the show and then I will be able to show you the doors turned into corner shelves. They have turned out fabulous and with the fall colors, OH MY!!!










Having a great day!!! Christian Women's met today. My manager at the antique store share about decorating with antiques. Joan did a great job! What great fun and wonderful fellowship and a good meal and coffee to boot!!! Blessings....debbie

1 comment:

  1. Those bracelets are beautiful! Look very high-end! You are so talented! Great job! Hope they all sell for you!

    ReplyDelete