Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting so much done!!! Got the world by the tail...at the moment, anyway!


We are getting so much done!!! Can't wait to show you all what I have been up to in getting ready for the craft show. I hope Peggy will post pictures soon, too (hint, hint)....I know I plan to as soon as we get our new modem. In the words of Winnie the Pooh, "Oh, bother!" Yes, it has been a pain and yet, I am amazed at what comes to mind when I find a picture to use on this computer!!! Just am so excited at all I am getting done and all the ideas that the Lord is blessing me with. Yes, I am creating in my mind and losing sleep....October 16th can't come soon enough as far as sleeping goes, but we WILL get through it!!!

Blessings your way in your creating!!!

Anyone wanting the notes from the Women of Faith....just let me know. Another gal requested them...I get so excited about that! To share what was so beautifully shared by so many great people at such a huge gathering of women....yes, lots of good stuff! E-mail me....don't hesitate to ask..... *debbie_demmers@hotmail.com ~debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment