Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Had a great 24 hours!!!

Just had a great day, starting Monday evening. Spent lots of time up in my craft room getting so much done that needed to get done!!!! BUT, I will go backwards, 'cause that is how these pictures are.....need to think about the order when I upload!!!
A wonderful gal came into the shop today...twice! She first came in to check on something as she rents space there and saw that I was working with typewriter keys and making charms...didn't get a picture of that BUT then she came in again with this beauty! She asked me if I wanted to buy it and, of course, I said yes, how much? Ten dollars, she said. I just happened to have ten dollars in my pocket as a lady came in that I am fixing some jewelry for before her trip to Italy and she saw the earrings I am making and bought some on the spot and so there, ten dollars! And to think later, this would come in and the asking price is ten dollars!!! More keys to play with and more little parts to think of things to do with!
Thank you, Martha!

Put some paperweights together last night. Have all these wonderful cards from long ago and they look so fabulous under glass! This round one is a magnifying one, but I put the design right under the glass instead of at the bottom.


I put five together and I hope they find a good home!




Here are my earrings....67 of them, sold 2 already! They were so fun and then to display them on these old card decks. Just gotta get them priced now and into the store for tomorrow! All that I am making for the antique store will find its way to the craft fair in October, opening day of pheasant season. It has a great turn out and it is a time to meet lots of great people!!!



Oh, and I finished my 2 jars for the swap. I am late getting them out and I appreciate Renee and Suzie's patience.
Thank you, Ladies!!!
They are going out tomorrow!



I love feeling like I have accomplished something! I try and start my day out with devotions. We are studying Elijah this next week in Sunday School. He is one of my favorite Bible characters as he was one to experience great highs and victories and then to also experience great lows and despair and God still used him to accomplish great things. We all have our highs and lows in life. My prayer for myself is that I can accomplish great things for Him....that He will be praised in all that I do. Devotion to Him, a great way to start the day and then on to creating!!!
Enough said.....
blessings, debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment