Monday, June 21, 2010

Handmade Vintage Hairpins!!!!

I have been working in my craft room....doing some creating, doing some cleaning and reorganizing. The cleaning and reorganizing is what I need to do most as it helps me to feel better about being up there in what is suppose to be my "haven." Interestingly enough, the word "haven" is just one letter short of making it "heaven".....so that "e" for me stands for "everything" that I need to tend to, whether it is figuring out what I just won't get done in this lifetime and get rid of it, sell it, donate it.....whatever I need to do to make my haven more like my small place of heaven. Am I getting anyone's attention on this!! I know it is getting mine!!!

Hairpins anyone!!!!











Please let me know what you think!!!!
Have a great day!!! ~debbie

4 comments:

  1. okay girl, not only do I LOVE the hairpins, I LOVE how you displayed them! You are just so creative girl!!!!
    How fun was that to sit and make so many...they are just so cute!
    LOVE THEM!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Everything about them is Great! What a pretty display!

    Ps ..We are swap partners :)

    Toodles,
    Renee♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi debbie!

    the hatpins are greaaat! i love them! great idea! you and your buttons are going places!
    have a great day!

    love ya,

    peggy

    ReplyDelete