Monday, June 7, 2010

Doland, South Dakota.....Wizard of Oz!

Hello! Are you there?!


Never heard of this theatre.....LOVE THE NAME!!!




Doland, South Dakota....
population....again,
"not very many" people...


Originally, the Opera House. My manager at the antique store, Joan, did the painting on the lower level of the building......like I said, taking you to
OZ....



Just like the sign says,

"Riley Opera House"




The Wizard of Oz.....now showing!!!





Welcome!!!!







Different vantage point!






Oh, when the ladies dressed up!





And featuring Donald to spur you on
to buy refreshments
before the show starts!




Doland, South Dakota.....small town America!!!!



Isn't this fun?! More to come...... Yes, I know I need to get some creating done, but you know, we always say we are going to visit this place or do that.....spend time with good friends just appreciating what is around us.....making memories!!! ~deb

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, thank you for the stroll down memory lane. I enjoyed my "visit" to Doland so much. I am so glad small town America is still surviving and doing well. Your friend did a wonderful job on her paintings. Thanks for sharing, sweet friend~ Love and blessings always~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete