Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Button Jar Doorstops" are selling!!!!

Oh, the "tremor" of it all....to be letting go of buttons at such a magnitude! I am going to be ok, yes, I know I will be. My button shelf is much easier to handle and I am not letting go of my most precious ones here, but still, they are buttons and I have such a love for buttons!!! YES!
These babies get a little heavy! Placed several jars in a laundry basket to take to the antique store and couldn't lift it....had to pace myself and take a few out! The large white one in the back sold yesterday! I love seeing white buttons together....never can really understand all the different shades of white until you put together white buttons in one place! Don't you think!


















Amazing what one can do with twine, jars, buttons, upholstery fabric samples and a paper bag!!!
Having fun!!!
~debbie






4 comments:

  1. I love your button doorstop jars what a great idea they really look fantastic I hope you sell them all quickly....
    Just wanted to check and see if you got my email I'm your vintage holiday swap partner and wanted to make sure you still wanted to be partners? As I wanted to find out your likes and dislikes before I started shopping....
    Well let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,

    Actually I'm your partner for Jenny's Holiday vintage vacation swap, not the whimsy jar swap
    I'll send you another email this morning saying hello.....
    Thanks for following my blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am CRAZY about buttons - among many other things - and wish I lived near you so I could run over and scoop those jars full of treasures :)
    Will come back soon again to enjoy seeing the beauties you make.
    Warm greetings from Mexico ~

    ReplyDelete