Monday, May 10, 2010

"Madame Alexander" finishing up her style show from London!!!

I took this dress along....it was my PROM dress (our official first date) and well, you know how much work it is working with tulle.... So, I brought it along. No, it doesn't pack well, but anyhoo....

I need to invest in some better underwear. Victoria's Secret....I don't think they were around yet!



And my nylons....I must have danced the "tight" away on these babies!


Isn't this cute!!! Fun dress, great to dance in, but very itchy....


Yes, very itchy.....


Well, I hope you have enjoyed our little fashion show. I just had to share with you all these great clothes made lovingly for Cissy so long ago. I don't know what will happen with the auction and even thought I should exclude the clothes, but..... Well, I hope she finds a great home and Mary Ann will have some extra money to spend time with her kids, grandkids and great-grandkids!!! Blessings to you all! debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment