Friday, May 14, 2010

"Bird's Eye View" ...what is it?

Was taking pictures today at the store and will share more later. And started taking pictures of this little beauty and thought it would be fun to take a "bird's eye" view before I reveal what it is. Considering the time of year, maybe some of you can guess!!!! Need to get to bed. It's after midnight!!! Still anxiously waiting to see how the auction will turn out for Cissy and her wonderful wardrobe!!! Viewed some great blogs tonight that I am following....everyone is just so amazing out there!!! Should have sweet dreams tonight.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, deb



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie,
    Well, you have me stumped. I am sure it is vintage seeing that it is in your shop, but I have no idea what it is. I will be waiting anxiously to find out. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. Hope your weekend is terrific! Love to you~ Vicki

    ReplyDelete