Friday, April 30, 2010

What a week!!!

I am at the library. Hubby is home sleeping. Has an interview coming up for a day position where he works. Oh, I soooo hope that he gets it. Going on a year of him working over nights...I think it alters a person, that kind of shift. Anyway, always thankful to have jobs. Finishing up this week with 42 hours in. Looking forward to a slower bit of time and getting some creating done. Am at the library, so cannot post a picture. I am sure there is a way to do this. Have some great pictures e-mailed to me lately, but do not even know how to do that.....get them transferred.

Won't ramble on. Have enjoyed, when I have been able to get to the computer, to see all that is going on. All the events, creations, shared thoughts, etc.....just absolutely amazing! I feel so inspired inside and out and can't wait to create some new things!

Blessings this day! debbie


"True contentment is a real, even an active, virtue---not only affirmative but creative. It is the power of getting out of any situation all there is in it." ~G.K. Chesterton

1 comment:

  1. Shoot me an email at gretchen.schaumann@comcast.net
    Your the 2nd person in the same day asking me about adhesivies. I just sent her a long email, and for the sake of time if you send me an email contact, I'll copy and paste what I wrote to her to you.
    Thanks for your nice comments on my blog.
    Gretchen :)
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete