Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"Vintage postcards"!!!.....

Have enjoyed getting out some of my old postcards and am now sharing them with you all and have them listed on ebay. It is just amazing the quality of postcards from way back when..... You can do a search on ebay by seller: mine is ddemmers42.
I put several lots on ebay of WWI and WWII postcards, love letters, ration books, etc. I didn't copy any of them and hope they all find a good home. A time most of us cannot imagine.....a time of great courage, mastering fears, love found and love lost. A time of saving and reusing, appreciating the little things, hoping and praying, tears of sorrow and tears of joy. Sacrifices made....."All Gave Some, Some Gave All" on a stone in front of our local courthouse honoring all branches of the military. I come from generation upon generation of those that served and still serve.

All I know is that love should never be taken for granted and...
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!




No comments:

Post a Comment