Thursday, April 8, 2010

Still skipping through "LaDeDa"!!!!

Oh, I just had so much fun here....."LaDeDa"....what a great name for a place to go and just dream and let the brain wander! Isn't this vanity dreamy in itself?!


OK, I will take this living room set any day!!!

Tina sure has the gift for arranging!!! Such a nice lady. I hope that you visit her blog and see all the stuff she has. Unfortunately, I don't think the Midwest has caught up to all the latest trends. I necessarily don't follow the trends, but create, buy and enjoy what "I" like. Don't have collections of any one particular thing....oh, well, maybe I do BUT nothing too costly or hard on the budget! .....like salt shakers, things like that! Right now, I have quite a few shakers filled with glitter. Getting ready to put some kits together....

Drawers!!! Drawers!!! I love anything with drawers!!!



Husband, Joe says this is a spark plug display....yes, an old one!



Well, may spend a little time viewing other's blogs for the day. Sure had fun last night. Had gone to bed early, woke up around 10:45 pm and looked at blogs until 1:45 am! Time just flies when looking at all the fabulously creative people!!! Is "fabulously" a word???



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Debbie,
    LaDeDa looks like a wonderful store! It is the kind of store I could spend hours in just taking everything in. Thank you for sharing it with us. I also looked at your previous posts about it. I am glad you were able to enjoy the day at LaDeDa. It makes me want to head for a favorite antique mall outside of Austin, TX. I hope you have a beautiful Friday and weekend, dear friend! Blessings to you! Vicki

    ReplyDelete