Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mothers compared to Flowers...beautiful message!!!


http://www.mothersmovie.com/?cm_mmc=Responsys-_-WK-_-4.24.10-_-MAHSmovie Click here for a beautiful message
relating mothers to various flowers and their spiritual meaning!

A good friend
from Georgia sent this to me this morning. I have to get going here. Working atleast 42 hours this week "outside" the home. I plan to take May off with one of my jobs and get some creating done, some cleaning out and getting ready for a garage sale, the city wide in early June. Have wonderful ideas floating around my head day and night! Need to get things done. Anxious to catch up on blogs after the event everyone was talking about in Savannah that took place this last weekend. The event was called Petticoats and Parasols.

Well, blessings to you all this day. And thank you, Lord, for mothers!!!
~debbie

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check that out!
    Have a good week even though it sounds like you're gonna be *really* busy!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete