Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another blog started!!!! Devotionally Yours!!!













Starting a new blog!!!
Just wanted to give you all a heads up!!!!! I started another blog for my encouraging stories, devotions and sharing about my late husband's journey with his cancer. I am so excited as this is my first love....writing and sharing how good God is!!! How I could not live life without Him and would hope to uplift others and walk together in this journey of life here on earth.....awaiting our real home....the one God has been working on for thousands of years, like the late Keith Green shares in a song!!!

So.....hope that you will embark with me on this other journey, too. I have shared some of my Cameo Compacts that I made a couple years back or so.....had so much fun with those!!!! Let me know what you think!!!

Gotta get to work.....love and blessings, debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment