Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Sister's Keeper



I just finished this book by Jody Picoult. I haven't seen the movie. I am still shaking from finishing it. Has anyone else read it and not seen the movie yet? Oh, the parts each person plays in this story! It is so deep and maybe that is why I am shaking....I feel I am in deep somewhere after reading this story. Being a parent....what a heavy responsibility and to have to have a situation like the one from the story, oh my! I feel the author handled it beautifully. Maybe there should be a blog devoted to great stories read and a synopsis written. That would be cool. Our own
online bookclub! Well, I have to get in my craft room now. Work tomorrow at the antique store and like to have a project handy to do. Lately been making stationary type things.....cards, placecards, etc. Tying things up with rickrack and pretty cut tags. Need to get the camera out!

No comments:

Post a Comment