Monday, February 15, 2010

More from the "Antique Store"















As promised, more from our antique store in the Midwest! Keep in mind that the store changes all the time. We are constantly adding new items, rearranging, having fun with the different holidays and happenings in the community.

Heading up north to Aberdeen, a town of 25,000 plus to do shopping, etc. Have had tremendous winds, not much snow, thank goodness, but lots of drifting.




Enjoyed our Valentine banquet last night. For the white elephant gift exchange, I ended up with a ceramic snowman 12 to 15 inches tall and my husband ended up with the ET movie and a large bag of peanut MM's. I would say we didn't do too bad. My snowman is in the front entry looking outside. I need to get organized and get some pictures taken of our snow. We have had some amazing mornings where the snow is frozen on the tree branches and looks like a winter wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment